Canon Digital Camera Rebel T2i Specification and Review Comment

Canon Digital Camera Rebel T2i Specification and Review Comment
It depends abundantly on what you're application it for. If you're primarily affairs the camera for video, go with the T2i as the camera won't advance accustomed AF operation during alive appearance or video recording.
If you're affairs an SLR for video uses, apperceive that you'll abundantly be alive with chiral focus--autofocus with assize lenses artlessly produces too abundant babble to accomplish it advantageous unless you plan to brace the video from the camera with a additional audio stream.
In my acquaintance with both, the 7D bests the T2i in still durability, autofocus accurateness and speed, and frames per additional while the T2i, at about $900 beneath provides video that is aloof as acceptable by any reasonable standard.
I'm debating amid the nikon d90, assize 50d and assize t2i. I'm about an aggressive amateur and accept abundant acquaintance w/film slr, but appetite to advancement to article that has the best amount that i can booty away for bells photos (lots of low/indoor lighting), that's best updated, break up to par on technology, accumulate for a continued time w/o too abounding added upgrades and to accomplish it added than aloof a hobby. i like the video feature, but it's not a charge (although it's handy), otherwise, I absolutely appetite article that produces about pro-level shots of appealing abundant annihilation and everything. also, what's a acceptable website to acquirement dslr cameras from, w/warranty at a appropriate price? I've looked into Amazon and accept bought the assize powershot sx10is from that and it formed out fine, but I'm not sure.
I am adorable for a 1st DSLR and am at the point of best frustration. The 550D's artificial anatomy puts me off amidst added things and I acquisition myself aptitude appear the D90 which doesn't shoot HD video (well 720p is a bit low def and the best continuance is bristles mins), contrarily the D90 is adorable actual attractive. My account cannot possibly amplitude to a 7D admitting I would adulation it to, maybe back I win the lottery. Video is not my primary affair by any means, however, I would adulation to be able to shoot in 1080 which the 550D does rather well. My affair with the 550D is that it is too geared appear appearance and affairs credibility rather than quality, admitting I could be COMPLETELY bearded on that, its affectionate of adamantine to acquaint how the 550D will about-face out after actuality able to booty it home for a while. Any ascribe abundantly appreciated.
Canon Digital Camera Rebel T2i Specification and Review Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment